Being an entrepreneur is one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, but it’s also the most rewarding. I totally thrive off the creative, DIY nature of entrepreneurship, and I feel like I’m doing what I’m meant to. Because Thanksgiving is this week, I felt like being just a tad cheesy and listing the top 10 things I’m thankful for as an entrepreneur. Let’s do this!
1. Working with the most inspiring, badass women entrepreneurs I know!
2. Wearing yoga pants while working at home (I try to keep this to a minimum but at least I can if I want, right!?)
3. Being able to make snacks & a fresh lunch at home in my own kitchen
4. Having a flexible schedule (yoga class in the middle of the day, anyone?)
5. On that note: Unlimited vacation days 😉
6. Knowing that I’m not limited by anyone else’s vision, plan, or paycheck
7. Working towards my goals and vision every single day
8. Listening to podcasts all day every day in my office
9. Meeting new people and getting out of my comfort zone (something I’m always working on!)
10. The creative entrepreneur community. I wouldn’t be able to do this without the other creatives sharing their experiences and knowledge!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or not, let me know what you’re thankful for in the comments!